Legal Awards 2020 – NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN!
Entries are now open for the Birmingham Law Society Legal Awards 2020.
Firms and individuals practicing in Birmingham and surrounding areas are invited to submit nominations in one of the 12 award categories.
Nominations will be judged by an experienced panel of independent judges, comprising leading figures from law, business and academia. The winners announced at an awards ceremony on Friday 27th March 2020 at The ICC.
To submit a nomination just follow these three easy steps.
How to nominate
* Please put forward just ONE name of an individual or practice in each of the categories. Only firms and individuals practicing in Birmingham and surrounding areas are eligble to enter.
* Consider the reputation, experience, acumen, professionalism, commitment to clients and others with whom both individuals or firms work, including involvement in the community, leadership and energy.
* Please complete legibly and include your name/organisation.
* Nomination forms must be returned to Birmingham Law Society by Friday 22nd November 2019.
* The easiest way to enter is on the website using the online form or entries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Rebecca Lynch, Birmingham Law Society Legal Awards, Suite 101 Cheltenham House, 14-16 Temple Street, Birmingham B2 5BG.
* Further information on each award category can be found at www.birminghamlawsociety.co.uk
Once all entries have been received, nominees will be contacted and asked to supply further detailed information to support their nomination.
Short-listed nominees will be required to attend an interview with the judging panel between Monday 9th March 2020 and Thursday 12th March 2020. A date and time will be allocated in February 2020. (Due to a very tight schedule, please note the interview time allocated will be set and therefore no alterations to that allocated slot can be requested).
If you require further information please contact the office at email@example.com or tel: 0121 227 8700