Your use of the Birmingham Law Society’s internet site is governed by these Conditions of Use and subject to this Notice of Copyright.
Conditions of Use
- All material included in our website is intended for information purposes only and does not represent legal advice. Users are hereby placed under notice that they should take appropriate steps to verify such information. No user should act or refrain from acting on the information contained in this website without first verifying the information and as necessary obtaining legal and/or professional advice.
- Birmingham Law Society makes no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy of the information contained in this website.
- Birmingham Law Society expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned from the use or inability to use this website whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and Birmingham Law Society had been advised of the possibility of the same. Consequential and indirect loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits, loss of goodwill, and wasted expenditure.
- The user agrees that material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of this website is obtained entirely at the user’s own risk and that the user will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data, even if such loss and damage was reasonably foreseeable and Birmingham Law Society had been advised of the possibility of the same.
- Birmingham Law Society does not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites that can be accessed through this website and does not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Use shall exclude Birmingham Law Society’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- If any provision of these Conditions of Use or the Notice of Copyright is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Birmingham Law Society’s omission to exercise any right under these Conditions of Use or the Notice of Copyright shall not constitute a waiver of any such right unless expressly accepted by Birmingham Law Society in writing.
- These Conditions of Use and the Notice of Copyright shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the user and Birmingham Law Society agree to submit any dispute arising out of the use of this website to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Notice of Copyright
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary, copyright in the text, graphics and information contained in this website is owned by Birmingham Law Society. You may print or download to a personal computer extracts amounting to no more than six pages of this site for personal use providing that (i) the Birmingham Law Society website is the acknowledged source including the reference www.birminghamlawsociety.co.uk, and (ii) this permission may be revoked at any time by Birmingham Law Society.
- Permanent copying and/or storage of whole or part of this website or the information contained therein or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
For further details on material that is Birmingham Law Society copyright, please e-mail us at email@example.com. In respect of Birmingham Law Society copyright, all rights are reserved.
Birmingham Law Society VAT number: 111 5777 85