The Birmingham Law Society is a membership organisation offering a number of benefits that are relevant to today’s Legal Community. The Society was established in 1818 and is the largest Local Law Society in the Country representing over 5000 solicitors, barristers, legal executives, trainee solicitors, students, academics and paralegals in 90 practices in Birmingham and the Greater Midlands.
BENEFITS FOR SPONSORS
- Enhancing your visibility and reputation within the West Midlands legal community.
- Networking with legal professions at our prestigious events.
- Gaining access to buyers of your products or services.
A variety of packages are available with flexibility to suit your budget and particular requirements or priorities of your business.
- Networking events every quarter
- Lunch clubs – a Networking opportunity with an inspirational speaker – bi-monthly
- Legal Awards dinner with up to 600 attendees
- The Prestigious Annual dinner with around 300 attendees
- A number of seminars and conferences throughout the year tailored towards the various specialist areas
- Sporting events including – It’s a knock out, Netball, Football, Cricket and Golf.
WE CAN OFFER BENEFITS THAT INCLUDE
- Branding at the events
- Attendance at the events
- Speaking opportunities
- Marketing to our membership
- Articles in the Bulletin (Monthly Magazine with circulation of 4500)
- Coverage on Social Media across Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Photography and Media coverage
- Seminars and Conferences
- Joint event opportunities
- Round table events
- Ad hoc or bespoke Marketing opportunities.
We sponsor Birmingham Law Society because like ourselves its roots are in the heart of our amazing city. In addition we share the society’s ethos and values of integrity and inclusivity that is put to use daily for the benefit of those it serves. No5 Chambers
I am a firm believer in the value of the work of the BLS in bring the profession together. Having practised as a solicitor in and around Birmingham for a number of years, I benefitted enormously from its networking events and training courses and it’s a pleasure to be able to work alongside Birmingham Law Society and Birmingham University to help offer those same opportunities to our
students as the future leading members of the profession. Sarak Oakes, BPP University
As a membership organisation reliant on subscription income and trading activities to provide resource to meet its service objectives, the Birmingham Law Society is open minded and flexible in its approach towards any source of support and involvement from organisations interested in the legal sector and those within it.
For a number of years, sponsors have been courted for the principal event in the annual calendar of Society events, the Legal Awards Dinner, normally held in March or April dependent upon the timing of Easter. About 500 people attend this top profile event at the International Convention Centre for the presentation of 9 Awards. A high profile speaker is present at each dinner.
A variety of packages are available and the Society is happy to discuss amendments to those packages to suit particular requirements or priorities. Packages contain elements of promotion of sponsors for a 12 month period, not just at or about the key event being sponsored. we are happy to look at tailoring a package to suit your needs.
In addition, in support of its programme of Learning and Development courses for the benefit of members and non-members of the Society, there are sponsorship packages available whereby the Society will arrange, manage and promote presentations to members of the Society if access to our membership is an attractive proposition.
Sponsors are also welcome for the Society’s other events which include the President’s Dinner, the Newly Qualified Congratulation Event, informal networking meetings in a variety of locations and senior partners lunches.
For discussions on sponsorship of Learning and Development presentation opportunities contact Liz Dziergas on 0121 227 8701 or Liz@birminghamlawsociety.co.uk and for all other sponsorship opportunities please contact Rebecca Lynch on 0121 227 8704 or firstname.lastname@example.org