Have you been thinking about a lateral move to a new firm?
We know there are law firm partners across the UK who feel disgruntled with their current law firm; we speak to them all the time! Many feel they could achieve more and further their career in a different firm with different circumstances. Their current firm doesn’t align with their values and ambitions. For others, every moment with their current firm is another unfulfilled day on the legal treadmill. In the extreme, some partners detest every moment (often due to an internal conflict within the partnership). However, it doesn’t have to be that way.
Everyone knows lawyers are great at weighing up the evidence and offering balanced advice to their clients. However, they often struggle to apply logic and take action when dealing with personal matters. In fact, sometimes, they get caught up in analysis paralysis and do nothing. And so, the treadmill continues for those partners.
Picture a scenario where a partner is unhappy, wondering what to do next, and ultimately does nothing. Why do they choose to do nothing?
One of the reasons for inaction is not wanting to be ‘outed’ as a partner looking to jump ship. Then, there is a lack of industry knowledge. Their knowledge of the other firms is limited, and being risk-averse, they feel there is a danger of jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire. We understand that concern.
I’m sure you’ve been there too!
So, what’s the solution?
Speak to a skilled lateral move advisor. Together, through diplomatic and incisive questions, we can pinpoint your motivations for investigating a lateral move, explain how we can help, and your prospects of success.
Why should you trust us with your future?
- As you would expect, confidentiality is assured. (Should you not choose to make a move, no one will know you even thought about it).
- We do the research, saving you time and putting you in receipt of informed information to make your decision.
- With 20 years of operations, we have deep legal sector knowledge.
- You get access to the most experienced lateral move team in the UK.
- We have a nationwide network of referrers and introducers, which means more potential opportunities for you.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 0330 100 5420.