Share this event
The Path to Partnership and Beyond
Date: Tuesday 30th January
Time: 5.30pm – 7.30pm
Venue: 3PB Barristers, The Colmore Building, 20 Colmore Circus Queensway, Birmingham, B4 6AT
Price: FREE for members | £10 +VAT for non-members
Are you a junior or mid-level solicitor or barrister standing at a crossroads in your career?
Join us for an insightful discussion about the path to partnership and beyond. During this event, we will consider the intricacies of attaining partnership within a law firm and hear from lawyers who have successfully followed this path. We will also consider some alternative career pathways to partnership and reflect on the diverse range of career options that are available within the legal profession or into the judiciary.
Whether you are contemplating the journey to partnership or considering alternative avenues, this event will equip you with the knowledge and inspiration to navigate your next steps with confidence and make an informed decision about your future.
Confirmed panellists include:
- Steven Jonas, JonasRoyBloom, a Deputy District Judge (Magistrates’ Court) and a recently retired Fee Paid Tribunal Judge in the Social Entitlement Chamber
- Nicola Smith, Partner, Squire Patton Boggs (UK) LLP
- Rachel Brushfield, The Talent Liberator, EnergiseLegal
- Catherine Edwards, Reader in Legal Education, School of Law | Keele University
- Marissa Jacquet-Smoothy, Partner, Grove Tompkins Bosworth
- Karen Bexley, CEO, Bexley Beaumont Limited
- Pardeep Lagha, Senior Associate - Legal, Liverpool Football Club
BOOKINGS ARE NOW CLOSED SO WE CAN PREP FOR TONIGHT'S EVENT. FEEL FREE TO TURN UP AND WE CAN MAKE YOU A BADGE ON REGISTRATION.