Wellbeing Conference 2022
Date: Tuesday 5th July 2022
Time: 12pm – 3pm
Where: Online via Zoom
Price: £10 +VAT members | £15 +VAT non-members
*discount for bulk bookings – please email email@example.com to find out more*
12pm Six pillars of wellbeing roundtable. Panellists include:
- Facilitator: Nisha March, BLS Board Director and Learning and Development Manager, Harrison Clark Rickerbys
- Donna Smith, Coach and Professional Development Consultant
- Charlotte Thornton Smith, Partner, Harrison Clark Rickerbys
- Wendy Ramshaw, Head of Diversity Equity & Inclusion and Emerging Talent, Squire Patton Boggs Leeds
- David Moorcroft OBE, High Sheriff of the County of West Midlands 2022-23
- Chris Harvey, L&D Manager, DWF Law LLP Manchester
- Bill Barton, Director, Barton Legal Leeds and a Director at Leeds Law Society
1pm The Burn Bright Barriers Masterclass with Donna Smith
2pm 20 minute taster sessions on nutrition, mindfulness meditation and wellbeing movement with the 'Wellbeing in Your Office' team
- Nutrition with Mel: this session will discuss the role of the gut and brain axis which plays an important part in our emotional wellbeing plus ways in which we can look after this relationship within our bodies through positive nutritional habits.
- Mindfulness meditation with Zach: this session will be an introduction to mindfulness and include a short mind focussing session to help participants feel refreshed and focused.
- Wellbeing movement with Clare: this session is designed to bring movement and understanding to office based workers. Rather than an exercise session, Clare will teach stretches and movement principles that can be used by any ability or level. No special equipment or gym clothing is needed.
Wellbeing is a key area of focus for our President, Stephanie Perraton. Our virtual wellbeing conference looks to discuss areas such as the six pillars of wellbeing which includes emotional/ mental, physical, relationships, achieving balance, purpose and financial. Award winning coach and professional development consultant Donna Smith will be hosting a masterclass on how to overcome three self-sabotaging barriers to be a successful lawyer. This masterclass is for you if you want to burn bright, not out, in your legal career! The final part of this conference will look to give delegates the chance to experience taster sessions on meditation, exercise/ yoga and nutrition so you can introduce some healthy habits into your lives to achieve a more productive work/ life balance.
If you are a member of the JV Law Societies (Bristol, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester) please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can book you on at member rate.
Please wait, we are processing your booking