Legal Awards 2019 – NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN!
Entries are now open for the Birmingham Law Society Legal Awards 2019
Firms and individuals practicing in Birmingham and surrounding areas are invited to submit nominations in one of the 12 award categories.
In a change to previous years, we have refreshed some of the categories to make the awards more inclusive and more accurately reflect the legal sector.
Nominations will be judged by an experienced panel of independent judges, comprising leading figures from law, business and academia. The winners announced at an awards ceremony on Thursday 14th March 2019 at The ICC.
To submit a nomination just follow these three easy steps.
How to nominate:
* Please put forward just ONE name of an individual or practice in each of the categories. Only firms and individuals practicing in Birmingham and surrounding areas are eligble to enter.
* Consider the reputation, experience, acumen, professionalism, commitment to clients and others with whom both individuals or firms work, including involvement in the community, leadership and energy.
* Please complete legibly and include your name/organisation.
* Copies of this form can be downloaded here. Photocopied nomination forms will be accepted. To enter online go to the online form here.
* Nomination forms must be returned to Birmingham Law Society by Friday 30th November 2018.
* Further information on each award category can be found at www.birminghamlawsociety.co.uk
Once all entries have been received, nominees will be contacted and asked to supply further detailed information to support their nomination.
Short-listed nominees will be required to attend an interview with the judging panel between Monday 25th February 2019 and Thursday 28th February 2019. A date and time will be allocated in February 2019. (Due to a very tight schedule, please note the interview time allocated will be set and therefore no alterations to that allocated slot can be requested).