The Birmingham Law Society Legal Awards will be showcasing the very best of the region’s legal talent at the Legal Awards on the 14 March 2019.
Now in their 18th year, the Awards have become a permanent fixture in the legal and business calendar, with the event attracting a capacity crowd year-on-year to celebrate the success and achievement of both individuals and firms over the last 12 months. For a list of previous winners please click here.
Firms and individuals practicing in Birmingham and the surrounding areas are invited to submit nominations in one of the 12 award categories. In a change to previous years, we have refreshed some of the categories to make the awards more inclusive and more accurately reflect the legal sector.
This year’s categories include:
- Trainee Solicitor of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year
- Paralegal of the Year
- Solicitor of the Year
- Barrister of the Year
- Partner of the Year
- Birmingham Law Society Pro Bono Award
- Excellence in client service - Business clients
- Excellence in client service - Private clients
- Law Firm of the Year (Sole Practitioners and firms up to 5 partners)
- Law Firm of the Year (Regional)
- Law Firm of the Year (National)
The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on Thursday 14th March 2019 at the International Convention Centre.